Sunday, May 17, 2020

The devil is real

The devil is real
The devil is near
I have tried to beat him for more than a year
No love, no friend, this is how it should end?
My soul is still looking for home
I have nothing I am on my own

If you feel lost, let me be your host
For a while we can go together, but remember
One day I disappear Because…

The devil is real
The devil is near

I am the worst person you will ever meet
But don‘t worry my heart has a limited beat
Even if I have so many things to say and to do
There is not so much time to bother you. Because…

The devil is real
The devil is near

I wish I could meet you and get to know
But my life is too fast and I am too slow
I wish to show you my every hidden place outside
Maybe in the next life. It is not alright.

Nothing good about me and my life. I am drowning in mud
I can’t swim and there is a flood
Before you make your next step
Stay here, take a break. Because…

The devil is real
The devil is near

I am broken, crying alone
The dark soul moan
Thought the bad things were gone
Tried to be happy some time

Wrong name, horribly looking, badly dressed
Every bullet hit the heart in the chest
Feeling nothing since then
Still not at the end

Yelling, cheating, your mind and body are awful
I’m leaving, you should be grateful
You are no one, can’t sing, dance or cook
You are not worth a look

Then body pains come
I want to die. I’m done!
Supposed to suffer for the whole life?
There is not so sharp knife

If you hear me, I would like to fight
But I am not sure I can be my own knight
I wish for a silent hug with understanding
So I could have again some feeling

The devil is awake
I have nothing to the hell take
Wait with me for him to come
It's the last wish of no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment